And here is the inspiration photo:
I had a thank you card I wanted to make and thought the colors in this month's challenge were perfect!! I think I'll use it again for a birthday card and gift! It's just toooooo cute!! My card was pretty simple and easy to create - but I love the way it turned out.
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Patterns DSP (neutral)
Stamps: Curly Cute, Mixed Bunch
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Other: Buttons (neutral), Rhinestone Jewels, Baker's Twine (whisper white)
I hope you can stop by the Stampin' Celebration Blog and play along with us! Use the above photo for inspiration and add a link to your project! You'll have a chance to be chosen as the "Pick of the Party"! Next up on the blog hop is Erica Cerwin over at Pink Buckaroo Designs. You don't want to miss her amazing project and tutorial. Follow our blog hop to see what the other design team members have created:
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak -Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw -Krystal's Cards
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!!
- The NEW Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products!
- Don't miss out on some of your favorite Stampin' Up! products. Check out the Retired Lists here!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Order your Personalized Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.