Here is the first set I made:
The text is in white… just not showing up that great in the photos. (Even though I went back and re-saved them as png's. Grrrrr…)
Then, I went and created another set:
Again, the inner circle is white…. :/
So, the idea of these is to print them on adhesive paper and make stickers out of them. Then, each month, you put them on your baby's onesie and take a photo. Such a fun way to document your baby's growth - and of course would make cute scrapbook pages!! I can't wait to get a picture of my sweet little niece sporting her onesies! :)
I'm anxious to see which set she likes better. Which one is your favorite?
I can't wait to see what the rest of the designers have been doing with MDS. Click the button below to hop on over to Beth's blog!!
Have you seen the weekly deals? The Jingle and Joy Download is on sale this week! It's a super cute download!!
Thanks for visiting and hopping along with us!
- Have you seen the Weekly Deals? Click here for this week's specials!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.