Monday, June 6, 2011

Retired Stampin' Up! Products... sniff, sniff


This time of year is bittersweet.... lots of wonderful Stampin' Up! products are retiring.  There are definitely some that I hate to see go... but I know there will be amazing new products available next month to replace them.

The Last Chance list has been released!  In order to make room for all of the new products coming in July, hundreds of stamp sets, accessories and home decor products are retiring.  These last-chance items are only available through June 30th, so get your favorites before they're gone for good!

Here are the links to view the pdf's of the retiring products:
Links to my online store where you can shop for these products now:
Please note that the 12x12 cardstock is not being discontinued, it's just being packaged differently in the upcoming catalog.  (I freaked a little bit when I first saw that on the last-chance list!!)  If you have any questions about anything please contact me.  Happy Shopping!!  :)



No comments: