Sunday, October 2, 2011

Get a FREE Big Shot or $100 in Stampin' Up Product!!



Wow!  I couldn't believe this promotion when I saw it yesterday!  From October 1st - 31st, you can choose from either a Big Shot die cutting machine or $100 in Stampin' Up! products for FREE when you join Stampin' Up!  I LOVE my Big Shot and use it on almost every project I create - the possibilities are endless!  And, the best part of it is, as a Stampin' Up! Demo you receive a minimum of 20% off of our exclusive Big Shot dies - so fun!!

In addition, the new-demonstrator Starter Kit - a steal at just $175 - contains over $345 worth of stamp sets, card stock, ink, accessories, and business supplies.  And, you can customize the contents to choose some of your favorite products!!

**Click here to for more info on becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo!

Thanks for stopping by!

Reminders:



No comments: