Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Stocking Gift Card Holder

There was a challenge over at Zibbet for handmade gift card holders so I decided to enter.  I made a stocking gift card holder using the Holiday Stocking Bigz Die.  Here it is:



Wouldn't this look cute hanging on the tree Christmas morning?

Products Used:
Paper:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade (LOVE this bright green for Christmas!)
Stamps:  Dear Santa
Inks:  Lucky Limeade
Big Shot:  Holiday Stocking Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Other:  Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Sticky Strip

After I entered the challenge, I found out that my entry received the #1 Pick for the Weekly Fantastic Five Challenge!  I was so excited!!  I am slowly listing some of my handmade items up for sale.  You can view my "Sunflower Studios" store here.

I also have some breaking news..... Stampin' Up! announced that the Stocking Builder Punch is only available while supplies last and will not be carried over from the mini catalog.  (gasp!)  So.... get it while you can because it is C.U.T.E.!!






Stocking Builder Punch - #124095 - $16.95
Only available while supplies last!!










Well, that's it for today!!  Don't forget to check out the clearance rack - there are still some great deals!  Thanks for stopping by!!


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: