Sunday, April 15, 2012

3-Day Scrapbook Layout

Since the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge is now a month-long blog hop, we thought it would be fun to post another project halfway through the month.  I wanted to do a digital scrapbook layout in My Digital Studio.  I am in love with this program.  I fought digi-scrapbooking for a long time but now I am hooked!  It's such a fun and easy program to use and it's perfect for me because I am horrible about actually printing my photos!

Here is Stampin' Celebration's inspiration photo for April:


I knew immediately what photo I wanted to use for this scrapbook layout.  Since I'm the only female in the house (other than my two sweet labs, Marley and Pepper), I don't have a lot of photos that go with pink, green, flowers and butterflies... lol!  But, I do have a few....  Here is the layout I created:


I couldn't really pull off the butterflies or too many flowers, but I thought the pink and green worked.  ;)

Products Used:
My Digital Studio  (**Click here for a free 30-day trial**)
Paper:  Cheerful Treat, Ice Cream Parlor, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Punches:  Hexagon Punch
Stamps:  Ribbon of Hope, Define Your Life

I hope you can play along with us this month over at Stampin' Celebration!  You have until the 25th to upload your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog.  We'll announce the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month!  If you missed the post from the 1st of the month, you can follow the other designer's creations from our blog hop by clicking on the links below:

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Candace Lawlor - CJ Lawlor Designs
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat  (you are here!)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can come create with us over at Stampin' Celebration!!


Reminders:


Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Great page Cori! Love the pink and green. Thanks for playing again! :)