Friday, July 13, 2012

Let's Scrap Digital Layout

Good morning!  It's been awhile since I've posted a scrapbook layout.  I really liked this week's sketch over at Let's Scrap and knew I wanted to play along!  I created a digital layout using My Digital Studio - my new favorite way to scrap!  Here is my two-page layout:



Products Used:
Software:  My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!
Downloads:  Summer Smooches, On the Go Kit
Other (included with software):  Extreme Elements, Staples & Stitching, Basic Black Brads, Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Photo Corner Punch
Fonts:  Pea Andrea (from Kevin & Amanda)

I love using large photos on my scrapbook layouts -- and My Digital Studio makes it soooo easy!  If you're interested in trying digital scrapbooking, you can download a FREE 30 day trial here.  Once you see how user-friendly it is, you'll be hooked!  (like me!)  New downloads are released every Tuesday and there's a fun forum you can visit for tips and ideas.  Let me know if you have any questions!!

Happy Scrapping!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: