Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge

I love how MyDigitalStudio.net does weekly challenges.  And now, they've given us two weeks to complete them - but we still get a new one each week!  Yee haw!  The challenge that was due today was a color challenge.  I had fun creating this layout using colors I never would've thought to put together.  Here's how it turned out:


I love this picture of my little loves!  I just think they are the sweetest and cutest things around!  :)  I wanted this layout to showcase the photo - and I think it did just that.  I "found" the little frame in the Game Day Photobook Template.  I used two of the frames to make them stand out a bit more.  I like how it draws you to the photo.

I did a couple of techniques with stamps in this layout.  First, I cropped a stamp from Neon Notes to get just the word "Love".  I also used the coloring tool to change the outlined hearts from the Wedding Words download.  I'll post a video on how to do that soon!

Click HERE for a detailed supply list.

Want to try digital designing?  Check out My Digital Studio or download a free 30-day trial here!  I'd love to help you learn how to record those special moments with MDS!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: