Saturday, June 15, 2013

SCIC #67 Sketch Challenge

Oooh, I finally got some new goodies from the new Stampin' Up! catalog!  I'm in love with everything!!  I couldn't wait to use my new DSP, the new In-Colors and my new stamps!!  So fun!  Today there is a new sketch challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!

Here's the card I created:


Lots of new stuff here... I love the Eastern Elegance DSP and the new In-Colors are so fun!!

Products Used:
Stamps:  Label Love, Best of Greetings
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Eastern Elegance, Coastal Cobana, Whisper White
Big Shot:  Framelits Labels Collection
Other:  Stretch Ruffle Trim (Coastal Cabana), Rhinestone Jewels, Artisan Label Punch

Here's the Stampin' Celebration Sketch:


Make sure and check out the other Design Team creations over on the Stampin' Celebration blog.  We'd love for you to join us and play along!!

Thanks for visiting!!


Signature - Tree

1 comment: