Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Braves Fan

Hi there!  I had some time today to play along with the challenge over at MDS Monday. They have a sketch challenge where you combine photo boxes and fill them with one photo.  Here's my layout:


This is a fun technique and really easy in MDS!  And of course I love how it highlights my sweet boy's face.  ;)  Here he is at the Braves game.... wishing that he could be down there playing someday.  

Well, off to take my other boy to lacrosse practice.  Always some kind of sports-something going on around here!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cori! Just had to comment that I love the way you highlight your son in the photo! Cool idea!

Heidi Baks said...

I always love your take on the sports pages! Great photo for the layout. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is superb! I love the colours and this technique is perfect for highlighting your boy's face :) Super fun take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday.