Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Card Sketch

Well, it's Wednesday..... so you know what that means!?  A new sketch is up over at Let's Scrap!  Now, a card-maker I'm really not, but I did have fun with this sketch!  The sketch posted by Kim was pretty tricky.... but here's what I came up with:


I bought the new Paisley Cricut Cartridge and couldn't resist using the big chunky heels!  With two boys, I really don't have much hope of using these for them - lol!  I added some little flowers from my Sizzix and printed the sentiment on my computer - and there you have it.  Nothing fancy, but kind of fun!  Now, who should I send this to?!

Make sure and stop by Let's Scrap to see everyone's creations! 
:)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is really cute!! I love the chunky shoes!!

Mimi said...

I need to make some really cute cards, lets shop together!

Cori Kozak said...

Mimi - you know I have enough stuff here to share! ;)

Betty Anne said...

Love your card Cori the shoes are just too cute and love the sentifment.