Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Woo Hoo - New Occasions Mini Catalog Debut!

Today is the day that Stampin' Up!'s new Occasions Mini Catalog goes LIVE!  Oh happy day....!!  There are so many yummy new things in this catalog that I just know you're going to drool over!  You can finally view the online version if you haven't received your copy yet. 


Ok, just when I thought nothing could be cuter than the Two-Step Owl Punch... Stampin' Up! comes out with the Build a Cupcake Punch!!  I know you're going to love it!!  Oh the cards, scrapbook layouts, tags, and gifts we can create.....

Here's a card we made at one of our team meetings that my wonderful upline Mandy, had for us to make:



How cute is that?!  This card uses the NEW Build a Cupcake Punch (#121807) and coordinating stamp set, Create a Cupcake (#121915 wood/121982 clear).  So fun!!

If you would like to receive a copy of the new Occasions Mini Catalog (and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator), email me your name and US address.  I'd be happy to send you one!  I will also have them available at my January classes.  Remember to check out my event calendar!! 

Off to play - I mean work!  Have a great day!!


No comments: