Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

If you're hopping over for the last day of the Let's Scrap Blog Hop, click here!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and show two more little Valentine's projects!  First, a card I made for my hubby:


Excuse the floppy bow... wishing I would have taken another picture - lol!  I saw this idea of two hearts in a chair from several people on Stampin' Connection (the demonstrator website) and thought it was so cute!  I just love the simple sentiment - so perfect!

Products Used:
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamps:  Filled with Love, Have a Seat
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Punches:  Oval, Scalloped Oval, Small Heart
Other:  Seam Binding Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals



Next, is a Valentine tag we made at our January Crazy 4 Cards Class.  I LOVE Crumb Cake.  It's one of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors!  It's so versatile and I love the tone on tone look.  I'm crazy about this Big Shot Die - so fun to make tags and bookmarks!

Products Used:
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Stamps:  Valentine Defined, Bliss, Filled With Love
Punches:  Oval, Scalloped Oval, Owl Punch (for the hearts)
Other:  Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamping Sponge

Check out the links below: 
Upcoming Events 
Ribbon Share 
Card Kits to Go 
Sale-a-Bration (shop 24/7 and earn a FREE stamp set for every $50 purchase) 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with lots of love!

2 comments:

Jessica Navarro said...

Great card! Love the little double hearts. Just precious!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a sweet sweet card!