Thursday, March 31, 2011

Melon Mambo Madness

Ok, so I might have gone a little overboard with the Melon Mambo......  But, it was my friend's birthday and I know she loves pink!


This is what I came up with from this week's Inspiration Challenge over at Stampin' Celebration.  First, I finally got some more time to play with the new Petal Cone Die (item #121810) for the Big Shot.  Soooo much fun!  I filled it with candy and cute shredded pink paper.


I stamped the cardstock with my Circle Circus Stamp Set - such a fun, versatile set!  Next, I wanted to make a matching birthday card.


Like I said, a little overkill on the melon mambo.... and kinda crazy on the circles....  I just couldn't stop!  lol.  But, it's festive and fun - and hopefully she'll like it!  :)

Want to know where my inspiration came from?  Here is this week's photo from Stampin' Celebration:


There is just so much you can do with these inspiration photos!  So, grab your stash and join us over at Stampin' Celebration.  You have until next Wednesday to link your photo.  You might even be our next Guest Designer!  Make sure and check out the other Design Team projects while you're there!

I am sad that Sale-a-Bration is coming to a close!  I have one more order to submit tonight to get a few more freebies!  I hope you had a chance to take advantage of this awesome promotion!  If not - go to my online store to place your order and get a free Sale-a-Bration set for every $50 you spend!!  If you need any help, contact me!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! What a great set for a birthday. I'm sure your friend loved it!