Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun Flowers Easter Card

Hello!  Last month at my Crazy 4 Cards Class, we made some Spring and Easter cards.  My mom came to the morning class and needed a few extra Easter cards.  We took one of the designs and changed the colors.  This is what we came up with:


Isn't it cute?  I just love the clean and simple style and these sweet colors together!  We meant to emboss the top portion of the card - but forgot!!  Oh well....

Products Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Designer Series Paper Pack (In Color)
Stamps:  Easter Blossoms
Ink:  Basic Black
Punches:  Eyelet Border, 3/4" Circle, Decorative Label Punch, Corner Rounder
Other:  Big Shot - Fun Flowers Die, Perfect Polka-Dot Embossing Folder

I would love to see your Stampin' Up! Creations!!  I added a folder on my Facebook Page where you can upload your projects.  You must be a "fan" to participate.  Click the badge below to find my "Create with Cori" Facebook Page:


Under Photos, you will find the "Customer Creations" folder where you can upload your projects!  I can't wait to see your latest and greatest projects!

Don't forget to take advantage of this month's Stampin' Up! Promotions:
SPRING IS BLOSSOMING
STAMPIN' UP! GRAB BAGS
CLEARANCE RACK

**There are 2 spots available at the Design Divas Retreat - reserve your seat with a $50 deposit today!!

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: