Monday, January 28, 2013

Mom Rocks!

Happy Monday!  Today I have another digi scrapbooking layout to share.  I love scrapbooking random photos.... that show part of our day-to-day lives.  These aren't "pretty" photos by any means... but I do want my boys to remember this moment. (Because they thought I was so cool - lol).


I love creating in My Digital Studio!!  Most of the paper on this layout is from the Best Year Photobook Template download.  LOVE this download - so fun!  The download kits really help me mix papers together that I wouldn't normally think to put together!  I also love the frame on this layout - it's from the new Nobody's Business Photobook Template download.  Lots of fun elements in this kit!

Want to try digital scrapbooking?  My Digital Studio is so fun and easy to use!  One of my new customers completed 9 pages after her first digi class!  Woo hoo!  Now's a good time to try this new software - and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration products with your purchase!!

Thanks for visiting and checking out my crazy page!

Now - go do something creative!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

At first I thought that was a toilet out in the yard! The layout is really eye catching, love it.