Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pinterest-Inspired Photo Banner Frame

Today I want to share with you a project we did last month for our "Ladies Craft Night" and my neighborhood activities center.  My awesome downline Stacey, helped me come up with this project (she did most of it) and helped teach the class.  Actually, we had such a big turnout her daughter came and helped us as well!  :)  Here's what we made:

 

I just love this project!  You can just clip the photos on there so you can swap them out year after year.  The neutral colors really go with any decor and it uses so many fun Stampin' Up! products!

Everyone had a great time!  Here are some photos..... I hope this doesn't take forever to load on your computer!  (I always worry about that!)





 

Thanks to everyone that came and those that ordered kits 2 go!  This class was a lot of work but lots of fun!

This project used lots of Big Shot goodies.  If you don't have this incredible machine..... you can get it HERE.  Remember, if you spend $150 or more, you earn hostess benefits (at least $25 in free product)!

Don't forget about the Valentine's Promotions going on right now!

 
Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: