Thursday, December 5, 2013

MDS Calendars

Happy Thursday and welcome back for another round of the MDS Blog Hop!


Today's theme is Calendars.  I love to make calendars this time of year to give our family for Christmas.  However, if I were to post them here then that would ruin their surprise…. lol!  So, today I want to share with you a calendar I made for my organizer.  I use the Arc Customizable Notebook from Staples for my planner.  I love that I can create my own lists, calendars, etc. to add to my notebook.  I needed a monthly calendar for 2014 -- and MDS to the rescue!




I wanted a monthly calendar with room to keep up with a few things.  I created a to-do list, a column for birthdays/anniversaries and another one for monthly design team projects.  I kept the calendars simple and added a few cute elements to each month.  I'll share with you a few of the other pages:



I love how easy it is in MDS to add a calendar to your project!  



My new calendar pages are all printed (8 1/2 x 11) and ready for my notebook!  I love that I can design and print these at home, punch them out and add to my notebook!  I feel more organized already!


Along with a monthly calendar I use an awesome daily planning sheet that I want to share with you.  


I found this free printable on the Simple Organized Living Blog HERE.   I print these as double sided, punch and add to my notebook!  I've found a little organization makes me a lot more productive!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  You can follow along with our Blog Hop to see the other designers' projects! Next up is Beth Rush - click the button below to follow along to her blog! :)


Thanks for hopping with us and have a great day!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

What a great calendar design, Cori. I'm impressed with your organization.

stampinjul said...

Wow! Maybe when I grow up, I will be as organized as you, Cori! hehehe! I know I will be CASEing this idea!

beth rush said...

I love the way you customized this with the added area for different lists! great idea!