Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine's Fun with SCIC #75

Hi there!  There's a fun new challenge over at Stampin' Celebration today!


When I saw all of those colorful hearts, I knew I wanted to play with some of my new stamps from the Occasions Catalog!  I decided to get busy on my Valentine's cards!


Products Used:
Stamps:  Language of Love (#133077), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Other:  Petite Pennants Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

Don't forget to check out the Stampin' Celebration Blog to see what the other designers have made!  You can play along with us by linking your projects up by February 25th! We can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!  :)

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Thanks for the email message, Cori. I see what you mean about my comment not publishing. This card is too adorable not to be commented on, so I came back to tell you how much I love it! I especially love the inspiring way you subtly colored the embossed hearts!! Hugs, Darnell