Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Choose Happiness

It's time for a sketch challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!!  Would you believe it?!  I actually stamped and didn't make a digi project!!  I received some new goodies in the mail from the new Stampin' Up! catalog and couldn't wait to play!  Here's what I created:


Products Used:
Stamps:  Choose Happiness
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Hello Honey
Paper:  Typeset, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake
Other:  Label Bracket Punch, 1/4" Cotton Ribbon in Early Espresso, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

And here's a close up of that sweet little sentiment:


I {heart} this new stamp set and the new In Colors!!

And here's the sketch I used for my inspiration:


Make sure and check out the other designers' creations over at the Stampin' Celebration Blog!  We'd love for you to play along!!  Use the above sketch to create something fabulous and link it up with us for your chance to be the Pick of the Party! We can't wait to see what you're inspired to make!

Thanks for visiting!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

A very happy/encouraging card! I like it.