Thursday, October 23, 2014

MDS Hop - Getting it Done!

Welcome to today's MDS Blog Hop!  Today we are showing you what we've been working on in MDS.  I was looking through some of our scrapbooks the other day and noticed that I never did the 2nd page of a New Year's layout from a couple of years ago. Luckily, with MDS, it was so easy to finish!! I imported the first page into MDS and then created a duplicate page mirrored.  I changed a few things and added a few more photo boxes.  Once I added my photos and a few stamps I was done!!  :)


Here is the original layout (or left side of this now double page spread):


I used the Midnight Cheer download.  It's such a fun kit that comes with everything you need!  All I added was a little glimmer paper, twine and stitching! :)  

I still have a lot of pages to fill in my scrapbooks… but MDS is helping me to get it done!!!

Next up on our hop is Beth Rush!  Click the button below to link to to her blog!  I can't wait to see what she's been up to!


Thanks for stopping by! 

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

So nice - love the colors

Cindy Schuster said...

Very smart fix! Great pages!

Mary said...

Beautiful pages. I love your style. :)

Mary from NH