Thursday, November 6, 2014

Digital Project Life with Stampin' Up!

Happy Hop Day!  Our MDS crew is back at it again and this week it's all about Project Life!  This is the time of year when I always scramble and scrap last year's Christmas photos!  I have to get them done before it's Christmastime again!  The thing I LOVE about Project Life is that you can get so many photos scrapped on a double page layout!  Here's my first double page spread:


I always take so many pictures at Christmas.  We celebrate with my side of the family Christmas Eve, just the four of us Christmas morning and then my hubby's side of the family Christmas evening.  So… lots of photo ops for sure!  It's nice to fit THIRTEEN photos on double page layout!!  Plus journaling and cute embellies!  Whoop!

I was on a roll and wanted to scrap the rest of our Christmas day with another double page Project Life layout:


I used the same ("page protector") layout for both of these.  I found most of my photos went horizontal so this design worked best!  To make it easy, I created a photo layout template:


I added photo boxes where I wanted them, rounded the corners to 20, and saved the page as a photo layout.  Now, whenever I want to create a PL page using this template, I can insert this saved layout. It really speeds things up!  :)


I can't wait to see what the other ladies are doing with Project Life!  We have a guest designer this month - Monika Davis!  So make sure and follow our Blog Hop all the way through to see what she created!  Click the button below to hop over to Beth's blog:


And don't forget to check out the new MDS downloads just released!!


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both pages and PL does make it quick to add a bunch of photos. Thanks for letting be join the blog hop.