Monday, April 13, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #4

Good morning!  It's time for a new PLxSU Trio Challenge!  This week we challenge you to use arrows on your Project Life pages.  Easy right?!  I spent my Saturday scrapbooking with friends.  I made two more pages of a beach trip we took to Hilton Head.  I used arrows on both:



Products Used:
This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection 
Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set
What's Up? Stamp Set
Best of Greetings
Coast Cabana & Black Staz-on Ink

I had fun with these pages!!  I used arrows on both sides using the What's Up Punch and What's Up? Stamp Set.


And stamped on my photos - from last week's challenge!  I'm now hooked on this technique!


We can't wait to see what you do this week!  You have until next Sunday evening to post your creations on our PLxSU Trio Challenge Facebook Page.  And don't forget to stop by Holly and Amber's blogs to see what they've created!

Thanks for stopping by!

Signature - Tree

No comments: