Monday, May 18, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #9

This week for the PLxSU Trio Challenge we decided to have a - "show us what you're working on" challenge.  We know this is a crazy time of year as Summer approaches and the end of school year hustle.  So, no rules for the challenge this week - just show us those Project Life pages!!  I've been working on pictures from our Spring Break cruise and I'm almost finished thanks to Project Life!  Here is another 2-page spread I created:



I just love these photos!!  Take me baaaacccckkkk……!!

Products Used:
Let's Get Away Project Life Card Collection by Stampin' Up!
Let's Get Away Project Life Accessory Pack by Stampin' Up!

This layout was so quick to put together!  Let's Get Away is one of my favorite collections!  So fun!

Show us what Project Life pages you're working on this week by uploading them to our PLxSU Trio Challenge Facebook Page.  We're looking forward to lots of inspiration!  Don't forget to stop by Amber and Holly's blogs to see what they've been up to!

Have a great week!

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love your photos and your journaling! Thanks for posting all these vacation pics - it tides me over until I can go on a cruise myself ;)