Monday, June 29, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #15

We are back with another PLxSU Trio Challenge! This week, the Trio challenges you to use a date or calendar on your Project Life page. I had a big day to celebrate last week so I was anxious to create this page:


Ok, so that little calendar is so cute, right?  Why have I not used these more on my scrapbook pages?! I enjoyed making this page. It's not very often that I scrapbook about me, but this was a big deal! I've been making better food choices, walking regularly, and taking Plexus products to improve my health. I feel so much better and I wanted to document my accomplishment. As I continue on this journey I'll be posting more about it (I added a weight loss journey page) on my blog.  I'm anxious to reach my next and final goal of 20 more pounds. I think I can, I think I can...

We'd love to see how you use a calendar or date on your pages.  You can post them on our PLxSU Trio Challenge Facebook Page.  Also, make sure and stop by Amber and Holly's blogs to see what they've created.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Absolutely love this page! I love exercise/triumph pages in general, but this is super cool. You go, Cori!!