Friday, November 18, 2011

Santa Matchbox Treat

Woo hoo - we're getting into the holiday spirit over here!  My kids have the week off of school next week for Thanksgiving!  (Which means no alarm clocks for NINE days!) So excited!  I'm hoping to start decorating and shopping for Christmas soon!  :)

With Christmas being right around the corner, we've been working like crazy planning the most popular class of the year!  We're calling this year's gift class the Holiday Giftacular!  I wanted to make a cute, inexpensive treat as one of our projects.  I came up with this little punch-art Santa Matchbox Treat:


I think this punch-art Santa is adorable!!  I can't take credit for coming up with this idea on my own - I'm not sure who originally came up with it, but I've seen it all over the Stampin' Connection Gallery.  (Stampin' Up!'s demo-only website)  Here's the inside:


Who doesn't love chocolate?!  Such a fun idea for the holidays!!

You can see all of the projects available to create at the Holiday Giftacular here or by clicking the link on the top right-hand side of my blog.

What is the Holiday Giftacular?!  It's a FUN & FESTIVE event you don't want to miss! We have lots of handmade gift items to choose from.  You pick what and how many you'd like to make.  Pre-order by November 25th and we'll have your kits prepped and ready to go.  Stop by between 10-2 or 6-10 pm on Friday, December 9th to create your gifts.  Stacey and I will be here to help you along the way!  So grab your friends and come get started on your Christmas shopping!

Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by!

Signature - Tree

No comments: