Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Fall Inspired Birthday Card

Have you seen the new Gently Falling stamp set in the Holiday Mini?  It is a two-step stamp set with gorgeous images of different leaves.  I love it!  Here's a card we made at last month's Crazy 4 Cards Class:


Products Used:
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP, Early Espresso
Stamps:  Gently Falling, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pool Party
Big Shot:  Scallop Squares Duo

Can you believe it's November already?!  There are a bunch of promotions going on AGAIN this month at Stampin' Up!  Here's the scoop.....


The Big Shot Promotion has been extended through November 11th!!  When you purchase the Demonstrator Starter Kit, you'll receive a FREE Big Shot OR $100 worth of Stampin' Up! product!  This is such an awesome deal!!  You can see more details about this promotion in a previous post HERE.


The next exciting news I have is the "It's Good to Be the Hostess" Promotion!!  Now, is the perfect time to host a fun girls' night out and earn even more products for FREE!!  From Nov. 1st - Dec. 15th, hostesses will receive $35 more in Hostess Dollars when your party totals $350 or more!  Look at all of the stamping goodies you can earn:   

Details
Hostesses will receive an additional $35 in free Stampin' Up! products when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more (excluding tax and shipping)! This is in addition to all the other benefits they already get as a Stampin' Up! hostess.

If your hostess' workshop sales total is
Your hostess earns hostess dollars

It's Good to Be the Hostess
Total Free Stampin' Up! Merchandise
Plus, hostesses earn full-priced items at 50% off
$350
$50
+
$35
$85
---
$400
$65
+
$35
$100
1 item
$500
$80
+
$35
$115
2 items
$750
$120
+
$35
$155
3 items
$1,000+
$160 plus 15% of amount over $1,000
+
$35
$195 plus 15% of amount over $1,000
4 items



Contact me about hosting an event where you can earn some of your favorite Stampin' Up! products for FREE!! 

And finally, you have to check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.  They are so fun!  I'm finally jumping on the digital scrapbooking bandwagon!  Traditional scrapbooking will always be my first love, but I take sooooo many pictures of family events, sporting events, vacations, etc., etc., that I simply cannot keep up with my scrapbooks.  So, I plan on doing some digital layouts and having them printed through Stampin' Up!.  (You can see my first digital layout using our My Digital Studio software HERE.)  And of course, I love doing calendars and photo books for gifts as well - and I'll definitely be using My Digital Studio software for that.  CLICK HERE to find out more information about our software!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: