Monday, October 3, 2011

Clearance Rack & FREEBIE of the Month!


Whoa - lots of new goodies on the Clearance Rack!!  Get these discontinued Stampin' Up! products while supplies last!  There are some great holiday items -- that are in my shopping cart as we speak.  Here are a couple of my favs:






Bitty Bat Punch (#119279) - only $6.99!!
So many possibilities!











Black Flourish Designer Jewels (#120987) - only $1.99!!These look so cute on pumpkins!!
SOLD OUT!  :(











Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper (#120808) - $4.79
12 Sheets of GORGEOUS paper!








Make sure and check out the Clearance Rack in my Online Store for these and other items!  They won't last long!!

In addition to the FREE Big Shot Promotion I posted yesterday and the Clearance Rack Items I mentioned above, Stampin' Up! is also having a great deal this month on our Simply Sent Card Kits!  Through October 31st, purchase 2 Simply Sent Kits and get a Coordinating Simply Sent Stamp Set for FREE!  These kits are perfect for making fast and cute cards!  You can check them out on pages 192-193 of the Idea Book & Catalog.  (Don't have your Catalog yet?  Contact me today!!)

So, since there is just soooooo much going on this month....  I thought I'd add one more thing!  I want to give away a Stamp Set at the end of the month!  Here it is:


This retired stamp set, called Punch Bunch is so much fun!  It comes with 5 stamps that all have a coordinating punch!  How cool is that?  Want to win this stamp set for FREE?  Everyone who places an order this month from my online store, will be entered into the drawing at the end of this month!!  The lucky winner will be notified via email on November 1st!  It's that easy! 

So go ahead and take advantage of some of the great promotions listed above and you'll automatically be entered into the Freebie drawing of the month!  :)  

Thanks for stopping by!


Reminders:


 


No comments: