Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Banner

I LOVE October!  The weather is just about right, football is in full swing, the leaves start changing, and it's a big birthday month for us!  My son's birthday is actually on Halloween - so we have lots of fun decorating around here!

Last Friday I had a Halloween Stamp Camp.  One of the projects that we made was a little 'Boo' Banner using the Big Shot and the new Pick Your Poison DSP (Designer Series Paper).  At first, I really didn't care for this new Halloween line in the Holiday Mini, but the more I've used it, the more I LOVE it!  Here is the banner that we made:



You can click on the pictures to view them bigger and see more detail.  Can you see the sparkle?  That's the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz - love it!

Products Used:
Paper:  Pick Your Poison DSP, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Big Shot: Perfect Pennants, Serif Essentials Alphabet, Circles #2, Spider Web Embossing Folder
Ribbon:  Basic Black Satin, Peach Parfait Poly-Stitched
Other:  Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Dimensionals

This is a fun little banner and everyone loved it!  One of my friends sent me a picture of what she did with hers...


Doesn't that look cute?!  And she thought she wasn't crafty....  ;)

Thanks for visiting and do something creative this week!!

Reminders:

No comments: