I've shown you the Halloween Matchbox already in this post, but aren't those little cello bag treats fun?
I think they would also be really cute with those glow bracelets inside.... wondering if they'd fit? I'll have to try it! My son's birthday is on Halloween so we get a little crazy over here with the Halloween festivities! :)
Did you know that Stampin' Up! now sells 1" x 8" cello bags?! They are in the Holiday Mini Catalog -- $2.50 for 50! You can get them HERE in my online store! They make perfect little party favors or classmate gifts for any occasion.
1" x 8" Cellophane Bags
# 124134 - $2.50
Narrow cellophane bags perfect for filling with a row of treats, a pencil, or anything! Great for gifts—add a tag or topper you’ve created using any punch or Big Shot die. Adhesive on top keeps everything inside. Each measures 1" x 8". 50 per package.
Don't forget - anyone who places an order this month from me, gets entered into a drawing for the FREEBIE of the month. Check out the free Stamp Set HERE!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!!
- Check out the Clearance Rack - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Get a FREE Big Shot! Join Stampin' Up! in October!
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Earn FREE Stamps! Learn about my Rewards Program here.
- Order your Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.