Dropping You a Line, Downtown Grunge (background recolored, frame and stitching), Hello Fall (flag punch), Snowy Soiree (flag punch), Everybody's Business (gray DSP inside flag punch)
I enjoyed scrapping this photo of my oldest son. He is 14 and growing up way too quickly. This photo made me stop and think - oh, he's not a little boy anymore. And gave my a glimpse of what he'll look like as a young man. Makes me sad and proud all at the same time. sigh.
A new challenge will be posted over at Stampin' Celebration on the 1st so stop by and check it out!
I hope everyone has a fun Labor Day weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.