I love using the coordinating papers in a download to create a quick page! I still have photos to scrapbook from our cruise and I was so happy to find that cruise ship stamp! I didn't even know it was there! Yay!! I used my trusty Downtown Grunge frames and threw in some gold sequins to complete my page! I used the color match tool to get the stamps just right!
I can't wait to see how the other designers in our MDS Blog Hop used their downloads this week! Make sure and hop along with us!! Next up on our Blog Hop is Beth! Click the button below to follow along to her blog!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.