Saturday, August 30, 2014

Too Grown Up!

Eeek - I'm so behind on everything and my life is crazy!  I did this layout awhile ago using the great sketch that my friend Anita made over at Stampin' Celebration.  I finally did the layout but then didn't get it posted in time.  :/  We sold our house, are in the middle of packing, and don't know where we're going yet!  Of course once our house sells, the inventory where we want to move is slim pickins…  Totally stressful to say the least!!  But… a little creative therapy soothes the soul so here's my layout:


MDS Downloads:
Dropping You a Line, Downtown Grunge (background recolored, frame and stitching), Hello Fall (flag punch), Snowy Soiree (flag punch), Everybody's Business (gray DSP inside flag punch)


I enjoyed scrapping this photo of my oldest son.  He is 14 and growing up way too quickly.  This photo made me stop and think - oh, he's not a little boy anymore.  And gave my a glimpse of what he'll look like as a young man.  Makes me sad and proud all at the same time.  sigh.

A new challenge will be posted over at Stampin' Celebration on the 1st so stop by and check it out!

I hope everyone has a fun Labor Day weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe....what a lovely tribute to your son! Great page! Good luck in your search for a new home too. =)

Mimi said...

So sweet.