Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  Here's a quick and easy card I made for Thanksgiving.  I love the Button Buddies stamp set!  It is so cute how it coordinates with our buttons!

Products Used:
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Patterns Designer Series Paper in Brights
Stamps:  Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive
Punches:  Circle, Scallop Circle, Square
Big Shot:  Striped Embossing Folder
Other:  Designer Buttons in Brights, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

Creative Chat Favorite:

Button Buddies - Clear-Mount Stamp Set           Item #122737           Price:  $21.95

We’re buddies, aren’t we? Images in the Button Buddies Set pair well with our Designer Buttons to give all your projects a one-of-a-kind style. Whether it’s a pink nose on a pink pig, or an orange shell of a slow moving snail, adding a button will add dimension to any project!  Set Quantity: 8

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am so blessed to have my family, friends, my home, my Stampin' Up! business and all of my wonderful customers and cyber-friends!  Happy Stamping!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: