Sunday, August 19, 2012

99 Cent Fabric on the Clearance Rack!!

I just checked the clearance rack and there is still some of the 99 cent fabric available!! What a steal!  I vowed to keep my Sundays simple.... so I'm cheating on my blog post and using a project from my Stampin' Up! site.  (I mean, there are TONS of fabulous projects on there with the supply list... I may as well use it, right?!  You can check them all out here.)  I thought this card was cute and it uses the Candy Cane Fabric that is on the Clearance Rack.  Check it out:


I love the little fabric banner - too cute!  I need to recreate this card!!

Product List:
Stamps:  Style Beautiful (retired)
Paper:  Read Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Candy Cane Designer Fabric, Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Clothespins (retired), Blossom Bouquet Punch (retired), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Big Shot:  Perfect Pennants Bigz Die

So.... hurry on over to my online store and check out the Clearance Rack HERE.  Lots of great deals and 99 cent fabric!  Wahoooo!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: