Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Friend

I stumbled across a card that I did for a past Stamps 2 Go kit.  I really love how this card turned out and I'm surprised I never posted it!  So, here it is:


I'm really into gray lately.... gray and yellow, gray and green, gray and pink, gray and blue.....  :)

Products Used:
Stamps:  My Friend (#122587-clear; #122585-wood)
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Other:  Rhinestone Jewels (#119246), 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (#109070)

If you're looking for an easy way to gradually build your stamp collection, get full card samples, and kits to recreate the monthly projects, then Stamps 2 Go is for you!! September's kit will feature the Wicked Cool stamp set.  You'll get a jump start on your Halloween Cards and projects with this fun set!    If you already have this set and/or would just like to receive the 3 pre-made samples, that's fine too!  Click here for more info or to sign up today!

Also, don't forget that today is Tuesday -- that means NEW MDS downloads are available!  And I'm in trouble... because I want them all!!  Click here to view the pdf of today's downloads or click here to purchase downloads!

Thanks for stopping by for a little creative chat!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: