Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Gift Jar

I've been playing a lot with the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set.  When I first saw this set, I wasn't crazy about it.  But, the more and more I saw it being used by other demonstrators, I just had to have it!  Now, I absolutely love it!  I wanted to give my roomies, upline, and fellow Stampin' Up! friend I met last year at Convention a little gift at Regionals last weekend.  I was inspired by some cute teacher gifts Erica Cerwin made and set out to create something similar.  I found these little jars and knew they were just what I was looking for!  Here is what I made:



Aren't they cute?!  Can I tell you how excited I was when I realized that the stamps in the Mixed Medley Hostess Set fit perfectly on the bottom of a Hershey Kiss?!  Eeek! Love it!  I've already made a Halloween one and can't wait to make some Christmas ones as well!!  Thanks for the inspiration Erica!  Everyone loved their little gift!  :)

Here are the images that come with the Perfectly Preserved Bundle:


Purchasing the bundle (stamp set PLUS framelit dies) saves you 15%.  They coordinate so perfectly together you'll want them both!  Trust me!  These are in our Holiday Catalog and are only available until January 2nd.

The other stamp set I used is the Mixed Medley set and includes these 10 stamps:


Love these for holiday gifts, tags, etc.  This stamp set coordinates with our 1 1/4" scallop circle punch and 3/4" circle punch!  This stamp set is only available as a hostess set - which means you have to place a $150 order or hold a party/catalog party that totals at least $150.  Then you can get this set for free!!  I'm looking forward to using this set all year long!

To browse/purchase the items used in my project, simply click the links below:

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: