Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ghoulish Halloween Card

Ahhhhh, it was so nice to stamp with the girls yesterday.  It's been awhile since I've hosted a class and realized how much I missed it!  I teamed up with one of my downline Stacey, for our Crazy 4 Cards Class yesterday.  We created four super cute cards and I wanted to share one with you today.  :)


I love creating Halloween goodies!  Stampin' Up! always comes out with the CUTEST paper, stamps and accessories in the Holiday catalog!  I'm in love with the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper.  All of our DSP (Designer Series Paper) is double sided - and look at these fun colors and patterns:


This paper is also available as a digital download for you digi divas.....

And how can you not fall in love with this Googly Ghouls stamp set and googlie eyes! So much fun!


To browse/purchase the products used in the above project, click the links below:



We had a great time at card class and I'm looking forward to the Halloween Stamp Camp next week!  I'd love for you to come create with me!  Check out my class calendar here!

Don't forget that there are only 2 more days to take advantage of the FREE ribbon promotion!  You can shop 24/7 in my online store.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute care, can't wait to make this one!

Mimi said...

Cute care, can't wait to make one like it!