Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lucky Winner at Let's Scrap!!

I was so excited to hear that I won the drawing over at Let's Scrap!!  I came home from vacation and had a package of wonderful scrapbook supplies waiting for me from the Scrapbook Circle!  I was in heaven!  I can't wait to play with my new goodies!! 

Here is a picture of my layout from Cheri's sketch:

 

  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock & Embellishments-DCWV
Cardstock Stickers- CTMH
Title-Cricut and CTMH Cardstock Stickers
Buttons (I inked the orange buttons so they wouldn't be too bright.)
Floss-DMC
Ribbon-Offray
Twine

This was such a fun layout to make!  I just love these pictures of Carter in his element - baseball!!

We had a wonderful vacation out to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!  We hiked waterfalls, visited family, played in Portland and Seattle, and went snow skiing.  This was the boys' first plane ride (I won't mention the three-hour flight delay or the 48 hours of lost luggage) and their first ski trip.  It was fabulous!!!  Here is a picture of me, Carter and Evan before we went down our first "big" run!!


 

I have over 200 pictures from our trip on my camera!!  I hope to be able to print them and scrap them soon!!!  I'm having scrapbook withdrawals!!  Thank goodness the weekend is almost here!!

Happy Scrapping!!
:)
 
 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! What a nice surprise to come home to! Beautiful pic of you and your boys!

Mimi said...

Wow, what fun to come home to some winnings!! A perfect ending to what sounds like a fabulous vacation.

Cute layout of your sweet baseball hotshot.