Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Celebration!

I feel like I've been celebrating my 40th birthday for over a week now!  This was a big year so my Grandma flew in town from Washington to celebrate our shared birthdays.  I turned 40 and my Grandma turned 90!  In a previous post, I showed the birthday card I made for her.  Well, here she is enjoying it!!  :)


Isn't she the cutest?  We've spent a lot of time together and it means so much to me that my boys know and love their great grandma!  Here are a few more pictures from our visit:


Three generations together - I just love it!  :)

I'll leave with a little creation I made for our entry table.  I found this little shadowbox frame at Michael's and "scrapped" a little page to go in it.  I thought it would be fun to change it out with the seasons.  My hubby and I just celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary so that's what sparked this page.


I already have my "Boo" page ready to go in there next month!  I'll post that later!

Well, that's it for now!  Happy Creating!
Post a Comment