Friday, February 18, 2011

Lovely Bird

Happy Friday!  Last night I had a couple of cards I wanted to make for some friends.  I found two challenge sites that sparked my creativity so I thought I'd play along!  The first site I came across was The Color Throwdown.  The challenge here was to use these colors:



The second challenge I used was Create with Connie & Mary.  For their challenge, you were to use this sketch:


I love a good sketch challenge and those colors instantly made me grab my Marina Mist, Old Olive, and Certainly Celery... Yay!  Here's what I came up with:


I was so excited to finally ink up my Punch Potpourri set and use my Two-step Bird Punch!  I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

Products Used:
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Stamps:  Punch Potpourri
Ink:  Marina Mist
Punches:  Two-step Bird Punch, Scallop Oval, Oval, Scallop Trim Border
Other:  Big Shot Scallop Squares Duo Die, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Check out the links below: 
Upcoming Events 
Ribbon Share 
Card Kits to Go 
Sale-a-Bration (shop 24/7 and earn a FREE stamp set for every $50 purchase)


Post a Comment