Monday, March 7, 2011

Friends & Chocolate

Happy Monday!  I wanted to share another card we made last month at our Crazy 4 Cards class.  We used the stamp set Eat Chocolate from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This is a fun stamp set!


I just love this sentiment....  All you need in life is a friend who has chocolate - so true!  lol! 

Product Used:
Paper: Baha Breeze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Elegant Soiree DSP
Stamps:  Eat Chocolate
Ink:  Early Espresso
Other:  Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Scallop Squares Duo Die (#120903)


Eat Chocolate Stamp Set - # 122006 (clear) or #121931 (wood)
Shop 24/7 in my online store


Check out the following links:
Scrapbook Retreat
Upcoming Events  
Ribbon Share  (Still a few spots left)
Shop Stampin' Up!  
Join Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting!!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cori- Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments.
The card is adorable. I love your blog:)