Friday, April 29, 2011

Four Frames Stamp Set

Whoa, how is it Friday already?!  I'm behind in my blogging.  This time of the year means lots of end-of-school festivities -- which keep me very busy!  But, I wanted to get in a quick post and share my creation for the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge this week!  I used the Four Frames Stamp Set that is available as a Sneak Peek ONLY through tomorrow!!!  Here's my card:


We'll be making this card at Chicks & Chocolate tonight.  I thought it could be used for Mother's Day or several other occasions.  Very girly, girly!

Products Used:
Stamps:  Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Baroque Border Stampin' Wheel
Ink:  Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Punches:  Eyelet Border, Decorative Label Punch, 1/2" Circle
Other:  Big Shot Fun Flowers Die, Crimper

Here is this week's photo to inspire you:


Make sure and stop by Stampin' Celebration to check out the other Design Team projects.  Enter your creation by next Wednesday for a chance to be our next Guest Designer!  :)

You can purchase the Four Frames Stamp Set through tomorrow with a qualifying $20 purchase.  After tomorrow, it won't be available again until July 1st!  Details of this promotion can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments: