- Full My Digital Studio software
- Over $50 worth of content
- 12 Designer Series Paper patterns
- 1 stamp brush set
- 81 embellishments
- 26 punches
- 5 designer templates
- Full design functionality
- Ability to save projects as jpeg files or order print products through our professional print services
- Access to purchase additional downloads
You will be amazed at all of the projects you can create in My Digital Studio - scrapbook pages, photo books, calendars, party favors, invitations, cards, tags, banners, etc. - the possibilities are endless!
Here is one of my recent creations with My Digital Studio:
This is a 12x12 scrapbook page I created in My Digital Studio. I love being able to bring my photos into this program at any size - and still have a high quality photo! I even cropped this photo of my son at the beach and it still looks great! My scrapbook albums are now a mix of digital and traditional scrapbook pages and I love it!
Here are my top
5 reasons 8 reasons to try digital scrapbooking with My Digital Studio:
- It's fun and easy - really!!
- You don't have to pull out all of your supplies every time you want to create. All you need is your computer!
- If you have a laptop, it's portable. You can do it anytime, anywhere! I've been able to use My Digital Studio on vacation, on an airplane and at my son's 2 hour football practice! It's great!
- A quicker way to get those photos off of your computer and into your scrapbook album or photo books! If you're like me, you have hundreds of photos on your computer... waiting to be printed!
- As mentioned above, you can bring your photos directly into MDS at whatever size you want. You can crop them, you can have them cover the entire page, you can journal right on them, you can tilt them, etc., etc., and they still look fabulous!!
- You can still have your favorite Stampin' Up! paper, punches, colors and stamps in My Digital Studio. This is great for you hybrid creators out there. (Combining traditional and digital designs). For example, with the above layout I know that after I have it printed, I can add some Pool Party ribbon and Early Expresso buttons and they will coordinate perfectly!! This is also great for tags and cards where you want to add some extra embellishments.
- Easy to duplicate! If I've created a scrapbook page that I love, I can print two copies or use the exact layout in a photo book for a gift. Also, if I want to create a two-page layout of the above design, I can duplicate the page with a click of my mouse. Then, all I need to do is change the photo and journaling. It's super quick and super easy! (I promise!)
- Easy to journal. For whatever reason.... I am so much better about journaling when I scrap digitally, then when I scrap traditionally. I don't know why, but it's true! Those of you that scrapbook know how important journaling is to tell the story of your photos!
So, those are a few of the reasons I love My Digital Studio. I've tried several digital scrapbooking programs and My Digital Studio is my favorite for sure! So, grab your computer and get your FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express to see for yourself! I'd love to hear what you think!
For those of you that are local to me, I'll be offering a free class - Intro to My Digital Studio - next week! Bring your laptop and we'll create a 12 x 12 page together! If you don't have a laptop, you can still come and see what this program is all about!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Email me if you have any questions or leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!
- Sale-a-Bration is here!! Click here to see how you can earn FREE products!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Join the Club! Stamp Club members get crafty every other month!
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Order your Personalized Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.