Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MDS Monday Challenge

I found a brand new challenge blog called MDS Monday, that I'm pretty excited about!  It combines My Digital Studio and sketches!  Sketches and MDS are my favorite way to scrapbook!  Yahoo!  I couldn't wait to create a layout with their very first sketch!  Here it is:


I have tons of photos from our Disney trip a couple of years ago sitting in my computer. Sometimes I find that I hold onto the really good photos and wait to scrapbook them and I'm not sure why?!  But, I'm on a mission to put a dent in these photos!!  And I just love how this layout turned out!  I can't wait to do the accompanying page!  Here is the sketch that this layout was based on:


If you haven't tried digital designing yet, you've got to try My Digital Studio!  You can get the software 50% off until November 28th - visit my online store here!!  It is such an amazing program!!

Thanks for visiting!  And don't forget to check out the Online Extravaganza!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree
Post a Comment