These fun, bright colors make me think of Spring - which I am soooo ready for!! Here's the card I created:
I'm not in love with this card... but I was determined to use those cute little houses for my inspiration. But, I kind of think it ended up looking like something my kids could have made. LOL! I used the Heart Framelits to make the point on the roof and finally played with the super cute Cloud Embossing Folder.
Here's the inside of the card. I love that little sentiment! I made this card for my hubby. I've been really grumpy lately... too much stress, not feeling well, taking care of everyone but myself... you know how it is! And he always supports and puts up with me -- with him is still my favorite place to be. I thought maybe I should tell him. :)
Make sure and check out the other Design Team creations by following along on our Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop:
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (you are here!)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping
We hope you'll play along with us by linking up your project over on the Stampin' Celebration Blog! You have until the 25th of the month to play. Don't forget to check back on the 15th for a Sketch Challenge!!
Thanks for visiting!! Have a happy Friday!
- Earn FREE products during Sale-a-Bration!! Get the scoop here.
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Come Stamp with Me! Check out my upcoming events here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here