Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Fun!

Happy Thursday!  The MDS Hop is back and sharing a little summer fun with you!! This theme is perfect for this time of year!!  I actually scrapped an older photo from 2 summers ago, but I love it just the same!


Downloads Used:
Be Awesome Today, Finest Simplicity, A Split Second, Summer Splash, Summer Possibilities, Lemonade Stand, Good Times II, Banner Punch, For the Home

I used a lot of different paper on this layout.  I just love the mix of summer-y colors against the gray background!  :)

Hop along with us to see what summer fun the other designers have been up to!  Next up on our hop is Elizabeth Rush and I can't wait to see what she created!  Click the button below to visit her blog!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love the summer feel of your page. Fun!

beth rush said...

Great page Cori, love that layout!

stampinjul said...

I always seem to need to put an MDS order in after I see your projects! Great job!