Monday, March 30, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #2

Hi there!  I'm excited for week #2 of our PLxSU Trio Challenge.  This week the trio challenges you to use a list on your Project Life page.  Any kind of list will do… get creative!  I'm getting spring fever, so I did a page from a trip we took {four years ago} to Hilton Head Island!


One of the cards I used had "Happiness is:" on it.  So I used that for my list!


I'm having fun combining stamping with my Project Life layouts. :)


Products Used:
This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection (Available FREE through March 31st with a $25 purchase.)  (SAB item #138636)
Mini Stapler
Rich Razzleberry Marker
1" Square Punch
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana

I love this fun mini card collection that I got FREE!  (free is good).  I also love the Remember This stamp set.  I used this twice on my layout. :)


Hop on over to our Facebook page and upload your creation for this challenge!  And don't forget to check out Holly and Amber's blogs to see what  they did for this week!

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

CORI! Love this page and I love how 'little' your boys look! That stapled, stamped banner is making me think I need to do more stamping on my pages!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this! I love Hilton Head Island! It's one of the trips I need to scrapbook! My MIL made us a book of our trip but I want to do my own. Is that weird? LOL!