Monday, April 20, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge #5

Happy Monday!  Welcome back to another new PLxSU Trio Challenge!  I'm loving these weekly challenges and the pages I'm getting done!  This week, the Trio challenges you to use a banner and/or flag on your Project Life layout. Here's what I did for this challenge:


Products Used:
Cardstock (Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry)
Stampin' Write Marker (Basic Black)

I love these photos and had fun with this simple page.  I mimicked the banner on the journaling card and added it to the bottom left photo.  I also punched out two flags, stapled them together, and added to the top.  So easy but showcases these cute photos well.

What will you create this week?  We can't wait to see the pages uploaded to the PLxSU Trio Challenge Facebook Page.  You have until Sunday evening to play along.  We hope you'll join us!  And don't forget to stop by Amber and Holly's blogs to see what they've done this week!

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!


Signature - Tree

No comments: