Monday, August 8, 2011

Earn FREE Stamps!

Happy Monday!!  I wanted to share with you my new Rewards Program that began August 1st.  I love being your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and want to offer my loyal customers an opportunity to earn FREE stamps!  Here is the Rewards Card you'll receive when you make a purchase with me:


And here's how it works:
  • Earn "punches" for merchandise purchases in increments of $25 or $50 on corresponding spaces on card.  Separate order totals may not be combined to reach a punch.  For example, a $24 order will not earn a $25 punch; a $35 order could earn a $25 punch but the remaining amount does not carry over or count toward a $50 punch.  
  • Dollar amount equals the total before tax and shipping.
  • Includes online orders, workshop orders, class orders, My Digital Studio downloads and printing orders.  (Excludes kits and retreat fees)
  • You are responsible for keeping track of your own orders.  I will verify orders once your card is filled.  Tracking sheet (in Word format) available upon request.
  • Rewards Card Program begins August 1, 2011.  Your Card will be valid for one year after the date of your first punch.
  • Once your card is full, you will receive a FREE stamp set of your choice from any of the current catalogs. 
  • Once you've redeemed your card for your FREE stamp set, a new card will be issued!  :) 
  • Don't forget - you earn Hostess Dollars on orders of $150 or more! 
Thanks again for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!   :)

Reminders:





No comments: